Thought of the Week:

"Imperfection is beauty, madness is genius and it's better to be absolutely ridiculous than absolutely boring." Marilyn Monroe


Monday, May 10, 2010

Cheers


Here we lay
broken hearted
Crying out
why'd we ever start this?
Here's to you
The ones who make it
Hold on tight
but just don't fake it
I don't want to say Goodbye
Again for the First time

We toss and turn
unresponsive
Dying out
Is it time to end this?
Here's to us
We'll try to make it
Hold me tight
I try to take it
I don't want to say Goodbye
Again for the First time

So I will lie
Take a breath
and say I'm all right
Smile today
and Cry tonight
I have to say Goodbye
Again for the First time

So cheers to us
We held on tight
but couldn't Fake it
Put up a fight
but couldn't Take it
Goodbye Tonight
for the Last time.

No comments:

Post a Comment